At less than 300 words, this is probably one of the shortest and to the point posts I'll think I'll ever write.
There's not an ounce of sarcasm when I say 2017 thank God that's over. This year has been nothing but drama and to be frank, more often than not, this year has been a hot mess. Don't get me wrong, of course there have been amazing moments and I feel totally blessed to be able to see another year from start to end, but I'm seriously looking forward to starting a new year.
Usually I would sit and reminisce on the highs and lows of the year but I think I've done a bit of that here and here, and let's face it we all know that the world is seemingly going to shit.
Instead, my last post of the year is simply a little list of my top posts of the year because I'm feeling quite proud of myself and the way my content is going (and equally just as lazy lol);
- Checking In; Grange St Paul's Hotel, London
- The Kick That I Needed - Dealing With Redundancy
- Magnum x Moschino Pleasure Store
- Six Things I've Learned As I've Gotten Older
- Creating My Own Perfume With The Perfume Studio
- Life After University; What Do I do Next?
- Dear Instagram, I Love To Hate You...
- To Me, Mother's Day Is Everyday
- On Confidence, And A Lack Of
- Budgeting When You're Not So Good With Money